Nespresso is at it again with its all new revolutionary product called the VertuoLine. The best budget machine of the Nespresso line up so far, the VertuoLine espresso machine does it all. With its all new twist on coffee, this machine delivers the highest quality of single serve coffee on the market today. Nespresso has become famous for their crema and they are taking it to a whole new level by incorporating the espresso crema in their coffees. The machine brews coffee and espresso like no other machine, and I have had the pleasure of indulging in a serving myself. In this review I will outline the basic features of the Nespresso VertuoLine as well as briefly explain my experience of the coffee as well as go over some thoughts of others. Lets begin.
Features of the Nespresso VertuoLine:
– Barcode reader tells the machine how to brew the blend chosen and automatically adjust its parameters to brew the perfect cup of espresso and coffee every time.
– New capsule design allows the heated water to obtain the highest flavour from the beans and give you the freshest coffee aromas.
– Brewing time, compared to the other Nespresso machine has also improved with a maximum 25 second brewing time.
– With 8 different blends of coffee to choose from, you will most definitely be able to experiment and find your favourite one. The strength of the coffee ranges on a scale of 1-11 with 11 being the most strong and robust flavour. A couple flavors include: Stormio and Hazelino.
– The VertuoLine has 4 basic espresso flavours which include Diavolitto (The strongest blend), Decaffeinato Intenso and a few others for now. Be sure to follow and stay up to date on the latest blend released because I’m sure there will be many more to come.
Personal Experience & What Other People Are Saying
At first glance this freshly brewed coffee really looks good, the crema lives up to its hype and the aromas are out of this world. After tasting the coffee for the first time I was very pleased with the way the crema and coffee itself blend together as you drink it. The quality of the machine is very durable and easy to clean. The coffee and espresso blends are very unique meaning you’ll never get bored of the same old shot everyday. A must have for an nespresso owner is of course the Aeroccino. Otherwise known as a milk frother, you are able to calm the taste of your freshly brewed coffee as well as make it lighter for you to enjoy. Like I said, the Aeroccino is a must have. Although some people have had some unpleasant experiences with this product, my first impression was a very good one like many others. One of the most poked at “flaws” of the nespresso machines is that they do not brew the coffee hot enough. Although some people think this is true, I believe that the nespresso coffees are brewed to the perfect ready to drink temperature. For me there is no need let my drink cool, I can push the button, wait for the machine to do its thing and enjoy in seconds.
All in all this is a great product to have in your kitchen. Your guest will want to buy one as soon as they try a brew, and you and your family will want to brew coffees and espresso’s all the time. If you like making coffee art just as much as we do, then you will like the milk frother and the way it heats and blends the milk nicely. Another great product from a very reputable brand.